Friday, December 3, 2010

Photos from the 2nd Image Forum

Finally, after two weeks of being stuck in my camera, the Image Forum photos have been uploaded! Here is a glimpse of the 2nd Image Forum. See you on the next one, it will be on February 2011! Announcements will be made by January next year.


Above are the participants and organizers of the Image Forum.  Aside from the organizers, Delby, Abby, Dina, Julia and myself, two other AICI members attended the event: Bill Daland and Vicky Abraham.  My sister, Karina Agustin, another image consultant, DLSU professor and JRP instructor, also attended the event.

 After the speakers' presentation, the forum was conducted in which the participants can ask any questions to either myself and Raymond Ciriaco. 


Here I am during my presentation of Expanding your Career as an Image Consultant.

Delby P. Bragais did the opening remarks, along with the brief presentation of AICI while Abbygale Arenas-De Leon emceed the event. Dina H. Loomis and Julia Robillos took part in organizing the event.

More power to the image consulting industry in the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment