Monday, December 6, 2010

Believe in your possibilities!

Last December 2, 2010, I had the privilege of sharing my hosting skills to a beloved organization that's close to my heart, the Tahanang Walang Hagdanan.  I've been hosting their events for over 5 years now, and every show is always memorable as I meet so many great people who truly have shown their great potential beyond their disabilities. 



The show, "Beyond Limits", was in celebration of the International Day for Persons with Disabilities, showcased different performances by special guests and celebrities.

The event, held at the Philam Life Auditorium in Manila, was hosted by myself and DJ Jack Melo.  Special performances include a dance number by Regine Tolentino, a song number by Tippy Dos Santos and a special finale number by Fatima Soriano.


TWH Wheelchair Dancer performing Salsa

One of my personal beliefs is that anything is possible in our lives with faith, hope and love.  Being a part of TWH events continues to solidify my belief, as I witness how people can truly go beyond the limitations they have been born with and excel in what they do.  Whether it's for our image, our careers, our lives or relationship, as long as we believe in our possibilities, we have the potential to make things happen!

More Photos after the break!

Tippy Dos Santos

Regine Tolentino

 
Fatima Soriano, the "little angel"



ROW performing Filipino songs


Silent Steps from DLS-CSB performing an interpretative dance

1 comment: