Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Building your Image Business

It's been almost a year since Global Image Management came into existence.  Looking back, I realize that there were several valuable steps that I was able to take even before starting my own Image Company.  This made the whole journey of building my own Image company smoother and with little bumps along way.  How exactly did I begin this journey?  And what can you learn from my experience?

First, you need to have to passion and a determined goal towards the image business.  I have to admit, building my business and my name has been challenging at times, but it was my passion for teaching that pulled me through.  If you have the desire to improve someone else's life for their development and success, you're on the right track towards success.

Read more after the break!

Then, you need to begin educating yourself about Image and how to build a business.  There are several institutions who can give a certified Image Consulting training all over the world.  Education in image is important, as this is your business.  It's like making sure that you are selling a high quality product by letting your product undergo various processes and certifications.  In this case, your sessions are the product, and you would need an excellent source for the sessions you'll be conducting in order for you to increase your sales and profits for your image business.

Finally, being a member of an international image organization, such as the Association of Image Consultants International, can help you towards building the business side of your image company.  Being a member will help you get exposed to other image consultants and companies worldwide through their annual convention and newsletters.  This will further certify your image business as a Professional Image Consulting Company.

Of course, there are several other steps that you would have to do in order for your Image Consulting company to first exist and then become successful.  But keep in mind that these steps I have presented are essential first steps towards starting to build your image business.

Next tip:  Best styles for different Body Details (part 1)
Enroll now for Personality Development for Teens!
Classes start on April 1, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment