Thursday, February 24, 2011

Image Forum 3 Insights

I just attended the 3rd Image Forum at Hotel Celeste tonight, and it was another amazing learning experience.  In all my trainings, I've always said that everyone has room for improvement, and that includes myself.  Tonight, I have enhanced my knowledge in speaking yet again as I listened to Ms. Dina Loomis' topic on Mastering your Presentation Skills.  Truly, speech can change our lives!

Another topic during the Image Forum 3 is Enhancing Negotiation Skills by Mr. Orly Tugob.  I was much enlightened with the peals of wisdom he had shared with us during the forum.  Discovering our negotiation style, being in a win-win situation and understanding the needs of each party are some points he emphasized on. 

The energy in the room was truly positive, as most participants showed interest and participation in the 3-hour forum.  Some continued to discuss the points presented by the speakers during the fellowship after the forum.  Truly the Image Forum Series has been getting richer with information and value!

Photos will be coming soon.  We hope to see more image enthusiasts (and anyone for that matter) in our future Image Forums.

For the next image forum, the topics will be on Color and Men's Wardrobe!  We'll keep you posted on this blog!


The 3rd Image Forum


No comments:

Post a Comment