Friday, November 12, 2010

Come join us for the 2nd Image Forum

A lot of you have asked me: "What exactly is Image Consulting?"  Normally, I give a summarized explanation of the industry of image consulting, yet there are still some who can't exactly visualize what we image consultants do. 

So, to address this very common question that most (if not all) image consultants get (especially here in the Philippines), I'd like to invite you all to the 2nd Image Forum, on Saturday, November 20, 2pm - 5pm at the Event Factory, Eastwood Mall, in Libis, QC.  I will be discussing how to expand one's image consulting career (of course, I will also define what image consulting is), how it can benefit our clients, and what are the different topics that you can expect an image consultant can be an expert in.

Also, we have another speaker, Mr. Raymond Ciriaco, who'll be giving the talk on Building your Brand Inside Out.  The afternoon Image Forum promises to be information-packed, dynamic and enlightening!


So I hope to see you all during the second Image Forum!  Email me at karen@globalimagemanagement.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment